Stop compromising, start living.
Is it time to update your career strategy to align with what’s most important to you now?
Most professionals launch their careers with the aim of increasing their experience, recognition and earning capacity as far as possible, as quickly as possible. Sound familiar?
But, as life has brought more commitments, perhaps that original plan is no longer serving you? You’re feeling unhappy, compromised or stuck. You want things to be different but, you have so many other priorities to consider now, the thought of change is scary.
Ask yourself, what’s it worth for you to create a career you love, on your own terms?
You have the ability to get unstuck and develop your own career momentum by releasing yourself from the expectations and judgements of others, getting clear about what’s most important to you and taking action to create a life that balances professional success with personal satisfaction.
The most important step is the first one
It’s time to stop relying on working, hoping and waiting as a career plan and turn possibilities into realities.
When you’re stuck, frustration and dissatisfaction expand exponentially until knowing where to start to “fix” things is overwhelming.
It’s time to shed the frustration, the compromises and the excuses keeping you from achieving what you want.
I’ve got your back.
I’ll guide you through proven and practical strategies to gain clarity, set your direction, make decisions and take action.
Take the first step today …
How it works …
Congratulations! I’m so glad you’re here and considering making this valuable investment in yourself.
By taking this step you can make changes and achieve your ideal career. This won’t be a “quick fix” – lasting change doesn’t happen overnight. But what you’ll get from our time together is clarity, confidence and practical tools to make and maintain the changes required to achieve the career you want.
The Career Confidence Program is designed to help you –
- Get really clear about what’s most important to you
- Set a vision for your dream career
- Remove the roadblocks in the way of you fulfilling your potential
- Strengthen your confidence and self-belief
- Develop your personalised strategy for achieving what matters most to you.
As a certified coach, I will guide you through a process using questioning and reflection techniques. Together we’ll focus on your individual circumstances and I’ll encourage you to shift your mindset, address your roadblocks and achieve clarity and confidence.
What’s included …
- 1 x 60 minute getting started and strategy session
- 6 x 60 minute coaching sessions over Zoom (can be scheduled fortnightly to suit you)
- 3 x 20 minute laser coaching sessions or accountability sessions
- Supporting worksheets and materials
- Unlimited email and message support between sessions
By the end of this program you will …
- Be equipped with tools to successfully upgrade or transition your career
- Know what career you want and how to get it
- Trust your ability to make the right career decisions
- Feel motivated, enthusiastic and not second guessing yourself
- Own and promote your unique identity
- Recognise your saboteurs and have strategies to disarm them
- Be ready to move your career from stuck to successful and feel excited about your work
Are you ready to swap confusion and complacency for clarity and confidence?
If you’re still not too sure whether career coaching is right for you, here’s some answers to the most common questions people ask about coaching and working with a coach.