Maximise your team’s greatest asset.
Are you treating all your team members the same way?
It’s easy to do when your work days are chock-a-block with business priorities and deadlines.
Are all your team members getting what they want from their lives and careers, finding their version of balance between the two and feeling accomplished and confident in all domains?
What’s it worth to your business for your people to be energised and thriving?
Your team are the heartbeat of your organisation, your most valuable asset and your greatest advocates. Prioritising their personal and professional development and success makes good business sense.
Take the first step towards inspired leadership
Show your people how important they are by investing in their performance and productivity.
In times of transition or change, enabling your team to be energised, resilient and confident will ensure your business continues to thrive even under the most challenging circumstances.
I will help you achieve this.
I’ll work with you to create a solution to boost your team’s professional and personal success, taking into account your specific requirements.
Let’s discuss your needs today …
How it works …
I’ll support you to create a thriving and successful workplace that celebrates your people.
With more than two decades of experience in top tier Australian and international organisations, leading and supporting a variety of teams, I bring an understanding of the most common issues individuals and teams experience when they’re striving for professional and personal success.
The Enabling Success at Work program is designed to help –
- Identify passions, values and strengths
- Develop professional and personal clarity and confidence
- Improve decision making capability
- Remove roadblocks in the way of achieving professional energy and productivity
- Develop bespoke strategies for achieving professional and personal balance.
The Enable Success at Work program is offered in two formats – for individuals or for teams.
I offer a one-to-one coaching program for individuals who are new, emerging or aspiring leaders.
They might be –
- Transitioning to a management role for the first time
- Dealing with a virtual team or complex project
- A subject matter authority wanting to apply influence
- Needing assistance to navigate workplace personalities or politics
What they’ll receive –
- 1 x 60 minute getting started and strategy session
- 6 x 60 minute coaching sessions over a 3 month period (scheduled to suit the individual)
- Supporting worksheets and materials
- Unlimited email and message support between sessions
I offer a range of workshops focussed on improving performance and productivity, that can be customised to your specific circumstance.
Topics include (but are not limited to) –
- Getting clear and building confidence
- Forming and building team cohesion
- Developing vision, values and action plan
- Self-awareness, self-belief and self-leadership
- Providing great feedback
- Celebrating uniqueness and leveraging individual strengths
I also have a range of topics specifically focussed on women in the workplace –
- Enhancing your personal brand
- Women supporting and promoting women
- Conquering imposter syndrome
- Managing the work-life juggle