Domonique Bertolucci is a multifaceted professional with a rich and varied background. She’s been a model, investment banker, consultant, and coach.
An international bestselling author, her podcasts and audiobooks rank alongside top-tier wellbeing and self-development creators. Domonique has been sharing her strategies for happiness with corporate organisations, small businesses, and individuals globally for over 25 years.
Fuelled by a personal quest for happiness, her transformative journey led her to inspire others to choose happiness daily.
In this conversation, Dominique shares how her quarter-life crisis led to a whole new career and set her on the path to help others live their best and most brilliant lives.
- Quarter-Life Crisis: Dominique’s realisation in her mid-20s that her seemingly perfect life felt hollow.
- The Happiness Code: Exploring the theme of Dominique’s first book – that happiness begins by making a choice.
- The Architecture of Change: Domonique explains her unique framework that can be applied to navigating life transitions.
- Getting Unstuck: The common situations she sees where people feel stuck and how to address them.
- Pandemic Impact: How the experiences of 2020-2022 have impacted happiness in general and our behaviours and habits.
Join us as we delve into Domonique’s insights, exploring the intentional choices that define our happiness journey.
MORE ABOUT DOMONIQUE
If you’d like more information about Domonique and her work, you can find it here:
Consider becoming an Intention MethodTM Certified Coach.
Did you love this podcast episode?
If you found this interview interesting, helpful, entertaining, or inspiring, I’d be so grateful if you’d leave a review on iTunes or where you listen to podcasts.
Great reviews will help others to find my podcast and learn how to get unstuck.
MORE ABOUT me and this podcast
To contact me, please email email@example.com.