Mel Kettle is an accomplished leadership communication consultant and internationally recognised thought leader.
She’s a trusted mentor to executives and leaders, a highly sought-after speaker, and a trainer specialising in leadership communication. Her clients include leaders, teams and organisations that want to achieve real connection and sustained engagement.
Mel is also an advocate for raising greater awareness about the impact of menopause in the workplace and at the heart of everything she does is a commitment to self-leadership and the necessity of setting healthy boundaries.
In this conversation, Mel talks about the importance of self-leadership and creating healthy boundaries, and explains the need for greater emphasis and transparency around managing menopause in the workplace.
- The continuum of “stuck”: Mel explains how she’s dealt with different levels of “stuckness” from the day-to-day to the bigger moments.
- Dealing with burnout in her 20s: Exploring the situation that led to her making some major life decisions at 29.
- The significance of “stress”: Mel identifies workplace stress as a common cause of getting stuck in a professional sense.
- The importance of boundaries: Mel provides details of why it’s important to set and maintain boundaries in your life, and how to go about it.
- Shining a light on menopause in the workplace: Discussing how we can make menopause a more acceptable topic of conversation to support our employees.
Join us as we delve into Mel’s practical insights for prioritising yourself in order to achieve the outcomes your want in your life and work.
MORE ABOUT MEL
If you’d like more information about Mel and her work, you can find it here:
Download your copy of Your Boundaries Blueprint.
Join the waiting list for the next Thriving Leaders Program.
Did you love this podcast episode?
If you found this interview interesting, helpful, entertaining, or inspiring, I’d be so grateful if you’d leave a review on iTunes or where you listen to podcasts.
Great reviews will help others to find my podcast and learn how to get unstuck.
MORE ABOUT me and this podcast
To contact me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.